Sunday, June 7, 2009

I had two funny moments from Taylor today. (1) We were sitting in church and Taylor was sitting on the floor by my feet. I could see the sneeze coming on her face. Little did I know along with the sneeze was a huge poot. She sneezed and pooted (very loudly I may add) at the same time. Don't know why but I got extremely tickled at her and had to bow my head in laughter. The next thing to loudly come out of her mouth was "I GOT TO POOP". How nice. (2) We went to a nice restaurant after church. She was doing really well..she ordered her milk told the waitress what she wanted and what did she say after she finished her plate? She told the waitress "I need to go Poo-Poo". I don't know what her fascination is with telling everyone about her need to have a bowel movement.
We went to the zoo today.


2 comments:

Christy Brockman said...

Too funny! I would have died! Glad you are able to have your mom up there this week!

April said...

FUNNY!!! I love the pics...great one of her and her CeCe. Reese has that doll.

LOVE and MISS YOU!!